03-12-2008, 09:42 AM   #60
mhutchins14
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: MG 2017 340i, 6sp, MPPSK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's dad View Post
A quick update that may help those tracking their cars each day. My car finished production on Friday 2/29 (A leap year car!) and reached port on Monday 3/3. On 3/11 my CA informed me that I was on the 3/10 boat. That information became available on the 800# this morning, 3/12. It is still not reflected on the BMW or WW web sites. In short, there are significant differences (at least in my case) in when the latest information becomes available through these channels, with the CA having the latest information first through BMW's internal systems. Why it takes so long to get from one BMW system to another is beyond me - thankfully BMW's cars are faster than their information systems...

That's good to hear. My CA told me the same thing yesterday and I was hoping that someone else had been told that as well. My car, like yours, had been sitting in BH since Monday the 3rd. I guess us M3 guys are freaks because I got the bill of lading # from my CA and of course when I tried to track it on the WW website it didn't pull up. So, some doubt creeped into my mind. But after hearing your story I feel better. I guess I'll try and be patient and give the WW and OC sites times to update.
Appreciate 0