05-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #10
Rich_Jenkins
Riff Raff Refugee
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ram 1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
Thanks for actually helping the OP. While the other dip shits, I mean dip sticks offer nothing of value as usual. Everyone wants to talk shit. No one wants to help. 90% of the fools posting rude remarks on this forum are the trust fund college kids that had mommy and daddy lease it for them. So they have nothing better to do.

To the OP. I understand your frustration. I wondered the same thing when I first got mine too. And not having a dipstick is a joke. The computer takes forever to tell you and it changes each time I look it.
Maybe people would be more helpful if the OP didn't curse.

Maybe people would be more helpful if the OP appeared to have done more than zero research before buying a $70K car.

Maybe people would be more helpful if the OP had done a search before asking a question.

I get your point, just saying there are two sides to it.

OP - BMW engines have not come with a dipstick since approximately 2006/7. The answer to your question is above in post #3
Character does count. For too long we have gotten by in a society that says the only thing right is to get by and the only thing wrong is to get caught. Character is doing what's right when nobody is looking... " --J. C. Watts
Appreciate 0