View Single Post
      10-04-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
PorscheRacer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 Sedan

08 E90 Jerez Black, 6sp, Only 5K miles! Bay Area, CA.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
** Update - sorry about the title. The actual mileage is 7,300 and counting. My mistake for posting while out of town***

I'm on the fence about parting with the M3. As you can tell by the mileage, I don't drive it enough. With several other cars and a demanding schedule, it just isn't getting driven as much as I would like.

I purchased the car new in March of 2009 so the in service date is 3/09 which means it has warranty and maintenance until 3/13. The car was new, not a demo or dealer car.

CA registration is paid through April, 2011.

My M3 is Jerez Black with black leather. 6sp Manual transmission.

Premium Package
Technology Package
Cold Weather Package
Premium Sound
19" Wheels
IPOD
Park Distance Control

I'm sure I've forgotten something but I believe it has every option except window shades and extended leather (and DCT of course).

In addition, I had Premier (http://premiermobilegroup.com/) do clear bra on the entire front end and trunk lip. The hood is completely covered in one piece as is the front fascia. The only seams are about 4" on the fenders. Lifetime warranty. This was around $2K IIRC.

The windows are tinted with F1 Pinnacle ceramic tint 50% (not very dark, but 100% UV blocking). Lifetime warranty. ~ $500 IIRC.

The only modification I've done is a Fabspeed mid-pipe in the exhaust. It is supposed to give a bit more power but I did it for the sound. Just a hair louder than stock so you can actually hear the engine. Still passes CA smog with no problems.

No accidents, work, damage etc. Literally not a scratch, ding, or rock chip on the car. Broken in correctly and serviced on time.

I'm confident I have one of the cleanest M3s in the country with a full history and no stories.

KBB Private Party Excellent is $51,405. That doesn't take into account the $3,000 in extras that I have or the fact that CA reg is paid until April. I would take $52.5K FIRM.

2.9% financing available if you qualify.

These are older pics but the only ones I have on hand. I will take more when I have the opportunity.

Last edited by PorscheRacer; 10-07-2010 at 11:54 AM..
Appreciate 0