View Single Post
      11-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #15
yermo
You know I am kind of a big deal...
Rep
Drives: 18 m4, 19 x5

MontegoblueE92: If you re-watch the first couple of races Button was talking about how he wasn't even pushing the car and that he was cruising to victory. It has been brought up several times that if the season started after everyone got the DDD, Brawn and Button wouldn't have won the Championship. Even if the other teams didn't have the DDD they still had to work all season to get the down force that the Brawns had from day one and once they did they dominated the Brawns. Beside that fact I still think that the FIA should have ruled on the DDD's before the season (which they had plenty of time to rule on, as previously pointed out).
I think that Mclaren will be strong next year. Hamilton has to be recognized as a good driver (which in the past i thought that he was just in the best car) just look at what Kovalainen did with the same car.
Plus Ferrari and Mclaren won't have to worry about KERS next year ... but they might be better off that they were running KERS all year because of the no refueling rule. They get rid of the weight of the KERS, which they were running very close to the fuel cell (same area) but they are gaining the weight of the fuel. All of the other teams are going to have figure out the balance of the car again, where Ferrari and Mclaren might have a head start (especially with no testing)… Just a thought?
Appreciate 0