View Single Post
      07-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #43
Hyperjack
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 E92/ 2012 Chevy Volt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC ///M View Post
Are you having it flat-bedded straight from ST over to Anaheim then? I think I couldn't resist driving it over myself, after a clear bra application, of course......
as to how i'm getting to EAS...i'm still working that out. i may drive it part of the way there, so i'll have a chance to get a feel for it it stock form. i'd love to clear bra it....but that's not in the cards for frozen car owners. no one makes a product yet that will work seamlessly with our paint.

there are films that will make your car look matte, but no films that are for matte cars....or at least frozen ones yet.

Quote:
.....Mine was finally built on the 28th and is currently floating behind yours on the "Grand Venus" due to arrive in Hueneme on the 31st.

That's too bad that you won't be able to attend the meet, I'll regret not being able to see the FG/RB in person.....
that is cool. you had one of the last ones off the line. that must feel good knowing something like that.

hey, i want to see your ride,too....so i hope you can meet up at some of the meets later on in the year.

Quote:
...Now what are you having done at eas? Lemme guess, ESS supercharger?
oh no...that's too rich for my blood. and frankly, i'm just not "there" with that type of modification to this car. i'm just adding some cosmetic mods. i think i'll start a mod thread for class of 2013 cars...i'll list details there.
Appreciate 0