08-07-2013, 12:43 PM   #46
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY13E92M3 View Post
Audi of Hawaii has such poor customer service and is fair to say, racist.

Porsche did come close with attractive lease offers, but I was compulsive that day when I saw my M3. I wasn't even looking for a car but just drove her off the lot.

MB never considered due to poor reliability.

Caddy was never even crossed my mind. I would not buy American, poor build quality and low resale.
I've owned a C63, and own a CLS63.. My experience with MB thus far has been far superior in terms of reliability.

I've had a e46 M3 with SMG issues, a 335i with HPFP, and never ending wastegate rattle issues (replaced the turbos twice) and now my e93 M3.. which has been in the shop a total of 4.5 months in the past year.

The issues were with the stereo and then the idle control valve but it all stemmed from a leaking top and flooded amplifier. The car could have been fixed easily but my local stealership has a bunch of techs that ride the short bus to work.

Opinions should be based on each vehicles attributes, not blanket statements about American cars, or nonsense claims about reliability. M3's are and always have been the benchmark in the segment. It's really up to the owners of the other vehicles to rationalize why they chose not to go with an M3.
Appreciate 0