02-22-2012, 11:18 PM   #39
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
I actually love the BullRun Rally and Gumball 3000. But I think you can participate without going ridiculous speeds... I was actually thinking about that.

I wish the rally organizers would include (just like gumball) track events. But man, if you party all night and then speed like crazy on a public road with a hangover you are just asking for trouble.

Please note, there are around 80 cars that participate in bullrun. You do not need to go ridiculously fast to have a good time. we kept our speeds safe and had a blast. imagine 80 cars going 130-150mph for 3000 miles.... no way. your buying into the myth. i understand it only takes one dumbass driver to mess the whole thing up and i understand how there are factors that cannot be predicted (both on public and private roads) but the rally isnt a death race.

There are also a few private track events on the rally. we were scheduled to have 2 track days and a go kart session on the last rally however, 1 track day got canceled. Gumball has had the same.
Appreciate 0