OBI_agent
D to the X to the B!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: ABS,American bargain supercar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC///M3 View Post
Dear Santa Claus,

I have been a very good boy this year, and feel that I am deserving of a 911 turbo.

Please leave it in my driveway next to my E92; I will be expecting this no later than 5 AM christmas morning.

In return, instead of milk and cookies, I will leave you a nice Peter Luger's filet mignon and a shot of Johnny Walker Blue Label for your enjoyment; in much gratitude for bestowing upon me, a 911 Turbo.

Respectfully Yours,
MJC
LOL....I had a bigger wish list but anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Dear MJC,

While I love a great steak and some Johnnie on a cold winter's night filled with hard work, I cannot in good conscience bring you this car for Christmas, due to the fact that I know you WILL be very, very bad all next year. Instead, I have decided to keep the car for myself for several reasons. I get my route done waaaay faster than I can with those reindeer, who have unionized this year (Try getting them work quickly now), I have decided I like the smell of burning rubber better than reindeer dung, and Mrs. Claus put on that skimpy outfit I gave her last year as soon as the car was delivered. Now there's more than one North Pole

Merry Christmas,

Santa
HAHAHA....nice answer on Santa's behalf. He would definitely do that.