09-11-2015, 10:11 AM   #62
Exclusivs
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ANMACHINE View Post
Only if you're running a 10"+ wheel up front which requires a 5mm spacer. Otherwise theyre great. Or you can do the eibach spring swap up front for a couple hundred dollars.
Know there has been some much validated fear of running such a small spacer (5mm or less) as I'm not a fan of spacers in general. That being said, recently saw Turner, who in my opinion makes some of the best spacers on the market is now offering a 5mm with extended hub area for wheel mount. If I had to, these would be the spacer of choice to run.

Ran larger Turner spacers on my ZCP wheels and they were fantastic. No vibrations, or loosening issues seen with other, lesser quality spacers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
Had both. KW Clubsport, hands down. 95% of the comfort of the Ohlins, but far, far better performance. Clubsports might be my favorite mod on my car of everything. (See sig.)
Agreed! Not sure if I updated this thread, but I finally did go with the Clubsports. They have an updated spring rate, and they have been phenomenal. Everything I was looking for. Absolutely daily drivable (depending on your area of course) and puts the car where it needs to be. In combination with the right wheel/ tire setup this has been one of the best upgrades done to the car. Setup properly by Evolution Motorsports, aligned, and corner balance to come - this setup is truly beautiful.
Appreciate 0