02-16-2013, 03:34 AM   #27
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post
One important thing to consider IMO is the history of the tuner. Dinan has been around for so long and is top notch no doubt. I know their warranty stuff with BMW is a bit different now but the fact that BMW did warranty their parts speaks volumes about their products. Even their warranty now is still outstanding. The history and quality of Dinan is unsurpassed. They are BMW's "go to" tuner! They have always been ranked number one in my book and many others. It's not only about the power or numbers a product puts out. As a company, it is VERY hard to put anyone ahead of them!
ESS Tuning also offers a warranty on all their hardware and software components for 2 years/unlimited miles.
See this link for more details -->http://www.esstuning.com/pages/Warranty-Info.html

I wanted to make everyone aware as some may not know about the warranty that ESS Tuning offers, which is very similar to the warranty Dinan offers.

Hope this helps.

GTS
Appreciate 0