09-10-2010, 10:25 AM   #23
Cyrax91
YNWA
United_States
Rep
Drives: Imola Red F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2fire View Post
It is a good deal for a car that still looks fresh but it could very quickly turn into an expensive paperweight if you use it as a daily commuter. We thought of one and it didn't really appeal, the biggest plus point was how the engine sounded and the biggest minus easily was the mileage (20MPG if you drive normally). Plus, don't really know about your particulars but Mitsubishi dealers are struggling to practically give EVO X's away, it might not be very wise to get rid of it.
Thats the other thing. I have a few people who are willing to give me a good price on my Evo right now. I know they're having a hard time selling them at the dealership. BTW going to a Mitsubishi dealership is just depressing.

Anyways, I will literally have $10,000 less debt and a loan on the Audi for under 15k.

I know the Audi depreciates like crazy, but I have a feeling if I keep driving the Evo as much as I am im going to dig myself into a 10000 dollar financial hole based on my loan to value of the car in a year or so :/....