M-powerMode
Private
Rep
Drives: E92M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickeM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-powerMode View Post
It's not a couple grand more for this kit than most of the US based kits it's about $4k more once you ship it from overseas. Also based on the installation write up that was done it looks like it's about twice the amount of work than most other kits because of the FMIC. With most vendors in the US doing free or very cheap installs on kits they sell your most likely looking at closer to $5k - $6k more for this system when you do the math.

Get this system to $10k and maybe then it would make sense considering the additional costs and the fact that there is no US based support.
Do you always speak about thing you don't know? The write-ups and review about installation paints a completely different picture than what your saying, so you must have information from somewhere, please share it.

One guy did it in his driveway, a first time install, and the other had a shop do it. Reviews on it are on various forums.

How much was the shipping to your location when you got your price for the kit?

Maybe Wayne can comment, he has the kit. Or the other guy, anyone know what he paid for shipping?

Best yest - Evolve, whats the total come out to?

This is why i stay off forums, everyone knows everything, except what they dont know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Did you not read my post? I said I prefer to air to air.

When you dyno'd back to back to back, did you have full control of the data and log EGTs? Fuel trims? Engine temp? oil temp? FI duty cycle? Timing retardation by cyl? etc etc etc???? Sorry IAT's don't tell the whole story.
i never dyno'd my M3. Im saying since you do and have, ill put $$ that IAT is the first and biggest factor in your HP losses if you do the test the way i described. But what do I know..
Have you looked in tbe dyno database for the many data logged blower results with back to back to back dyno runs while iat's climbed? Did you read the ess 535 heat soak and vbox testing article?
I've been keeping tabs on all blowers
Appreciate 0