03-18-2013, 07:44 PM   #1943
bris2013m3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
[QUOTE=Garduna;13657602]GSP vs Diaz was a once sided fight. No way should there be a rematch. GSP vs Hendricks is finally gonna happen and I'm excited to see this bout. Silva vs Wiedman will be a one sided death match as well all know it. I'm sure GSP vs Silva will probably happen at the first ufc event in new york.

Silva vs Wiedman is going to be like Silva vs Sonnen I, the worse matchup for Silva so should not be a shocker at all if he gets beat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
I gotta say to those bitching about not finishing fights...

This is his career, his lively hood, he is a tried and true champion. His formula is what wins fights, they may not end them, but at the end of the day, he takes the pay, the belt, and the "w". He is a smart guy who knows by getting careless in the ring, it very well may end his career.
GSP is a strategic guy, a guy who isnt looking to go out and get lucky with a knock out, he takes fights to the end giving everyone who paid, the opportunity to see a great fight. If the opponent wants to complain, then knock him out, or submit him. As far as I have seen it hasnt happened.
Not bitching and laying on your opponents for 5 rounds is not getting your money's worth or a great fight. Well glad Dana made this fight happen unfortunately it probably not going to happen which will be a shame
Appreciate 0