Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

2004 Mineral White* e46 M3 for sale!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hate to do this, but it's time to let my baby go. here are details about the car.

2004 *Mineral White* E46 M3 (6speed Manual Transmission)
Varrstoen LM reps 18x9.5 20 offset(front) 18x10.5 22 offset(rear)
KW V2 Coilovers
K&N air intake
Recaro DC2's racing seats (both driver and passenger)
Carbon Fiber diffuser
CSL trunk
MXP Exhaust with custom piping
Led Interior lighting

the car currently has 124,xxx miles. yes it is a lot of miles, which is why i have listed the car for a very reasonable price. the car is in great condition both inside and out and runs just like a brand new car. I have had no problems with the car and maintenance is all up to date, brand new battery installed less than a 1,000 miles ago and the car is babied. One thing you all have to know, is that the car sits really low and is a "stanced" car. I hope that the next owner will take care of the car just as well as i did and falls in love with it, just like i did. If you have any questions, please contact me at (213)422-3437 or you can email me at daniellee825@yahoo.com. You can contact me at anytime and i am located in Los Angeles. you can feel free to come by and check the car out. i am a student at USC, so like i said, contact me at anytime and i hope that i find a buyer soon! thank you for taking the time to look.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0