05-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #19
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
Johnny, im not sure if you are still acting as a rep or employee of Platte Forme WA or just a friend etc but i tried my best to tell your friend that the item was ordered to the wrong spec and with the wrong person and were getting a system that was not right. The information i received about it when calling wasnt incorrect in the end and when i got a hole of the right contact we figured out what has happened and tried to figure out a way to get one ordered and to the right spec for him. Your customer no longer wished to wait at the time. We agreed to refund Platte Forme in this case. Platte forme decided to use part of the refund credit to put towards another decent amount order and the balance to be sent after that invoice.

The item for their order/credit was sent that next day and received and we issued a check a few days later and sent by USPS. Gary informed me he had not yet received the check so i asked him his bank so we could just do a wire or direct deposit for him here if their bank had a branch local and he could send me back the check when it came or we would cancel it etc. We just received that info from him as of yesterday morning.

As mentioned here we are not taking on any more direct JDM importing orders until better staffed to do so to avoid any poor service in this area of our GT Motoring business.
Im only speaking on behave of my buddy Rex, so dont put any other company into this issue. If this is a vendor feedback section, then all person has the right to speak for their situation and experience. Rex is a really great buddy of my. His original plan was to modify his Masterati with set of wheels, exhuast and suspension, but that is no longer his wish/ plan. He got disappoint and extremely upset with GT on his exhaust order after he found what happened after he called Kreissieg Japan.
Appreciate 0