View Single Post
      04-20-2008, 01:05 AM   #50
bills742
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '21 M2C, '08 M3, '20 323Ci

Just some comments and answers to your questions. I plan on keeping the car for a long time, so I'm not getting the clear bra for the next person, I'm getting it for myself. I have an AW e46 right now and the front end is littered with chips. Don't want to see that happen again.

The reason why I traveled that far is because of this thread:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127417

I originally had a week 19 production slot, but the seller mentioned in that thread was for real, thus, I have my car about 6 weeks earlier. Trust me, I didn't travel all the way to State College for the scenic drive.

I could have gotten my girlfriend to drive me up and drive back, but she wanted to ride with me on the way back. Thus we rented a car. Miles are unlimited and it probably cost about $70 more to rent the car versus paying for gas for 2 cars on the way back. The enjoyment of spending you're first 200 miles with someone who has lived through me checking m3post on a daily basis = priceless.

Looking at the pics, I can see how you guys think I'm nuts. I'm glad I could provide a good laugh for so many of you. Anyways, soon she will be detailed and bra'd and the car will look how she was meant to from the factory. Until she gets modded that is...
'08 M3 JB DCT Coupe /// DTEC Cree LED Angel Eyes / Mtech Super White Cornering Lights / Matte Black Kidneys & Gilles / 35-40% FormulaOne Pinnacle / VRS Boot / VRS II Diffuser / AA exhaust / Fabspeed HFC & X-pipe / Eibach Springs / RDSport Front Bumper / 19" Satin Charcoal HRE P40 / RPI Scoops / PSW (Non-electronic) / BMW Stainless Steel Pedals / LeatherZ Alcantara Boots
Appreciate 0