06-04-2014, 01:03 PM   #328
UBER ///M3
Nüburgring Nordschleife BTG 8:05
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2012 LEMANS BLUE E92 ZCP M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7ich7ael7 View Post
I'm running this too (19x11 et25 with 295/30 and eibach springs) and it rubs, specially with 3+ people. I haven't tried, but I dont think a camber would fix this. How are people run this, some are even run 305??? Do they just live with the rubbing? What's your secret? What's the ideal tire size so it wouldnt rub? 285/30 or 275/35?
I had 305s with H&R race springs last year and just dealt with the rubbing on the inner liner/ body which wasnt bad, just slightly. I never noticed driving but once the wheels was off I could clearly see, my pics and setup specs are in the aggressive setup thread...hope this helps man. Also I have a pure track setup with KW Clubsport 2 ways and 285 RS3s in the rear and NO rubbing or issues and thats with hard tracking, my buddy has 295 Pilot sport cups with KW Clupsport 3 ways and no rubbing either. Its prolly bc we have strictly track setups and run -2.2 camber in the rear along with toe
ESS V2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, AA Green Filter,Custom painted Recaro Pole Positions, Akrapovic slip on, Stoptech ST60/ Pagid pads, KW Clubsports, APEX ARC8s/Pilot Sport Cups, Hamann carbon fiber hood, ONEighty Headlight mod (selfmade), CRT lip with splitters, Blacked out/paint matched emblems, black aluminum extended paddles and pedals
Appreciate 0