Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Convertilble

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMpower View Post
The package that akh23456 has for sale is a great kit and price. And I emphasize PRICE! That was $15k when it was released.
Exactly - it's an awesome price. You won't find a better 500whp kit for the money. Keep in mind the kit is upgradable too! When you are ready to go for Gen 2 Level 3 just call Andrew. That really may be your best bet. It's really fun to move up in kits too. Start with 500whp, enjoy it for a while then upgrade to 600whp. Keeps life interesting.

My Italian friend,
Would you be seriously interested in purchasing my kit? I would prefer to wait until July when I order LCI F10 M5 or new AWD E63 AMG. If you are looking immediately make me an offer...may just tempt me lol. If you can wait until my new purchase I'll give you a great deal on it. Brand new is $15k it has like 5k miles on it and 22 month warranty. It's as close to new as you'll get and installed by one of the top BMW performance shops in the country.
Gen 1 or Gen 2?

'11.5 SG E93/6MT/ALL BOXES CHECKED
BLACK GRILL/BLACK SIDE GILLS/15% TINT/PAINTED REFLECTORS/SPACERS/ANGEL iBRIGHTS/20'' VOSSEN CV3/VINYL WRAPPED SHADOW LINE TRIM/ETS-POWER TUNE/
///M-FLIGHT MEMBER
Appreciate 0