View Single Post
      09-07-2009, 08:48 PM   #16
mrtm2008
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattw88 View Post
Did you have the JRZ set up and Dinan/Brembo brakes before you switched over? I have an 02 with the S3-R package and I would like to get some decent track tires. Currently I'm running Yokohoma Advans as they were the only decent tire that I could find for the huge wheels that Dinan puts on the car (F-275 30/19, R-285 30/19). Do you know of any other wheel set up that will fit over the huge brake rotors that Dinan put on the car?

Thanks,

Matt
Matt...I never went the Dinan wheel or Dinan/Brembo at all. I went right away to the StopTech BBK because (I know this is a big dispute) StopTechs are better and cheaper! I did have the JRZ suspension set-up though before I went to the TC Kline D/A KONI suspension.

I think anyone who tracks will tell you to go 18" wheel, but I don't know about fitment to your brakes.
08 E90 M3, JrzB/BB, 360 Forged 8 Mesh, H&R Springs, RPI Scoops, Eisenmann Sport Exh, VRS Lip, CF Decklid, CF Diffuser, OSS LED AE, Rear Headrest V1, '09 iDrive Controller, Euro Rear Fog, OEM BlackLine TL, MRTM Design E90 Pedals & Door Lock Studs
Appreciate 0