View Single Post
      05-10-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
SEWELLGT
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X7 M50i

2011.75 E90 M3 - AW/FR - DCT - 5k miles - Competition Pkg, loaded!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD.

If you missed out on ordering a sedan before the end of production last year, here's your chance to own a like-new loaded E90 in Alpine White over Fox Red. I ordered the car last spring and picked it up at the Performance Center in July. Drove the car to Atlanta the next day (only time it's seen rain) to see some family and had it picked up a couple weeks later by Intercity Lines who brought it to the west coast. Car has spent its time in the Vegas/SoCal area since new. I'm a long time BMWCCA member and former employee of BMW Manufacturing in Spartanburg, you'll be hard pressed to find someone more anal about their cars. I have the window stickers, followed the break-in procedure to the "T", had the break-in service done at 1200 miles and the car has lived in a garage since Day 1...literally, the car has never spent a night outside, not even in Greenville after the the PCD. Car literally looks and smells like it did the day it pulled out the front door of the Performance Center.

Below are the specs on the car and the full list of options. I have tried to produce a very complete ad but am available to provide any additional information if needed. My wife and I just had our first child and are planning to take advantage of the low mortgage rates to purchase a new home, only reason I'm letting it go. PM me or email me - sewell21 at gmail dot com.

2011.75 E90 M3
5200 Miles
In-service 7/11
VIN: WBSPM9C59BE203935
Pirelli PZeros

Alpine White/Fox Red
Competition Package
Convenience Package
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package 2
M-DCT
Moonroof
BMW Apps
Satellite Radio
Enhanced Premium Sound

MSRP: $73,425

KEEPING IT

Car is currently located in the Los Angeles area.

Last edited by SEWELLGT; 12-17-2012 at 03:58 PM..
Appreciate 0