Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0fessor
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire
For me this thread is a sad and telling example of how insulting and immature people can be to each other when hiding behind the veil of internet anonymity. There is really no reason for any of the mud-slinging that's been going on in this thread... at all.

A lof of people seem to think that Gintani's alleged repeated failure to back up their stage 3 numbers gives them the right to cut into OP, or to talk trash on his kit.

A lot of people also seem to think they're entitled to bash OP because he didn't post dyno numbers fast enough? I'm sorry but OP doesn't owe anyone updates. I don't think anyone should allow themselves to feel entitled to rip into another member because we're not having our hunger satiated quickly enough.

This is a guy who probably spent a lot of money on his kit, and was probably super happy and wanted to share it with the community. We should be greeting him with a congratulations, not tearing him down for not getting optimal results, or for getting a kit that's not the most popular one. I honestly feel bad for OP.

I wonder if any of us would have been so harshly critical of him or the kit, if this is someone we had met face to face at a meet or track event.

- esquire
Respect!
^^ OP, I think your build is pretty amazing. If you're ever free, would love to meet up sometime and get to check out your ride. Maybe next Saturday at the M3 drive down PCH?

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0