View Single Post
      05-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #77
Alex07M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
There are many reviews that occured on dirt roads, I'm now worried that you have not spent enough time on Nasioc.com. And I think you just completely skimmed over this thing called Rallycross, which many owners take mostly stock STIs into dirt.

I'm actually offended, as an ex STI owner that you would equate the differential settings in an Outlander to that in the STI. This almost makes me question whether you owned an STI or not. The STI's differential setting would allow for Full Lock, Full Open and 3-4 partial lock settings, to the point that you can move the biases of the power from front to back, lock moving the power breakdown closer to 50-50 rather than the 40F-60R. Full open, would alow for easier drifts and unhindered rear wheel spin.

equating the inverted suspension style of an STI to a TT just plainly illustrates to me that you didn't know all of the rally cues that the STI picked up from it's world rally brother.

One day you will see the light. If Subaru wanted to make a road car, at inception they wouldn't live or produced cars within the confines of the WRC regulations or cues.
I don't need Nasioc.com to know what I drive! I had a lot of fun with my STI , it had a Cobb stage 2! I don't know about the older STIs but my generation was pretty soft for a rally car and I'm not even talking about the engine!

Name:  sti.jpg
Views: 1272
Size:  106.7 KB

Name:  st2.jpg
Views: 941
Size:  119.1 KB
Appreciate 0