View Single Post
      09-22-2008, 06:05 PM   #32
Xelloss
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E46 M3

Welcome to the forum djMpower. I got my E46 M3 5 years ago when I was 18 due to stringent investments I had made and being fiscally responsible. Right now isn't the greatest time to invest but if you do I recommend looking into the commodities market such as gold, oil, even soybeans and produce due to limited supplies from the recent flooding in the midwest. Also look into some blue chip stocks like Arcelor Mittal, Kraft Foods, or Johnson & Johnson. Then again nothing has been immune with the recent happenings in Wall Street and my portfolio has been taking the pain especially with my latest investment into Visa. Any case, be smart with your money and drive responsibly. Maybe you can negotiate something with your parents like I did. Since I have been investing and working since I was 15, I could have easily financed the M3 on my own and still have enough in my bank account but because I went to a good school and was always a responsible driver, my parents incurred some of the cost as a means of a graduation present at the time. Maybe you can finagle something along the lines but I bet you're asian as I am and will be difficult in doing so (you drive a clean white G35 and have an asian girlfriend how more asian can you be? haha). Drive safely and good luck in getting your M3.

"I feel the need...

...the need for speed!"
Appreciate 0