12-01-2007, 01:46 AM   #18
enricob
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw M3 e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm1 View Post
Hi Enrico...
I was writing too on that Forum, probably you remember. Can you tell your opinion in English about those high speed turns? about the gear and the great handling? I know what you wrote in that Forum about that day since it is my language, but if you confirm also that we had similar opinions in two different days and without to know each other, probably this Forum will thank you a lot.You know what it is that fast turn (variante rettilineo) in 5th gear with just a little of gas peeling the inside corner of that large turn. Unluky I was not able to describe that sensation...So fasttttttt.............
Ciao

Hi Savage!!!
I've tried M3 with Andrea Montermini (http://www.montermini.com/home.htm) and I've done about 8 laps (7+1 cooling the brakes). M3 is very very fast and have an elevate torque since low rpm. In some turn I've tried to mantain the IV gear but the engine is very fast to take the rounds. The variante rettilineo is very very difficult, you have to put also V gear and to mantain the speed. I used III and IV gear and a bit of V. The circuit is very technical and if you made a mistake in a turn you loose a lot of time in the next turn. In my opinion only the brakes aren't very good. A lot of fading after 3 laps, but I thing that the new CSL will be much better.
Today I'll go to BMW dealer to take some infos of price and delivery

Sorry fo my english
Appreciate 0