06-10-2010, 12:11 PM   #30
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Jaypod, you've got some good runs but focus on being a bit smoother, my fastest laps are the ones I "feel" like I'm going the slowest. But WTF do I know

Did the suspension work unsettle the car, because in portions it looks like you two are on a different track. (nice driving gearhead)

Thanks for sharing.
I agree with you 100% - knowing Gearhead has a lot more experience and is quicker I was doing too much mirror driving instead of just driving. I think generally I am much smoother than the vid. (or at least I have been told) I think I am one of the few that used a set of PS2's for 7+ track days with pretty even wear. I had some other runs during the day (by myself) that I felt I was definitely quicker. But we had a blast doing the vid.

I was fighting quite a bit of understeer that day with the new NT05's (as compared to the rcomps I ran the previous 2 days) and was playing quite a bit with the suspension between runs. I think on that run the rear was at the second hardest setting and the rear was at the second softest setting.
Appreciate 0