05-23-2012, 12:31 AM   #15
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
I won't know until it arrives but, based on other E36s I have seen modded for the track, likely somewhere around 2,850 lbs +/-. Don't know the HP either with the mods... would have to dyno it. I believe stock was around 240hp so with the changes, my guess would be around 260 but that is just a complete guess. Not bad hp to weight ratio... it would be fairly close to a stock E92 M3 in the hp/weight department
at 2850 you would need to be about 325hp to be at the same power to weight ratio. im guessing you are pretty close though. i have seen e46s at 2500lbs and i would be surprised if yours wasnt closer to that number. not quite, but at almost a 1000 lbs lighter you far far offset the hp loss with handling ability. im jealous of you sir. nice car.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0