View Single Post
      02-28-2013, 01:05 PM   #297
SouthShoreM3
Passes everything but the gas station
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

Power beast this car is truly exceptional and I believe the majority of us are excited, intrigued, understand the modding and appreciate it.

I don't know too many of you personally (wish I did and lived closer) but you can understand a lot about a person as to how they go about their lifestyles and how their treat their personal property (as well as others). We all work hard for the right to do whatever we want with the income we bring in and at the end of the day it's a passion and hobby like anything else.

We all at some point rationalize and assess tangible and intangible things in life.

With the money on modding and cars I have spent over the years I'm sure I could of purchased something very exotic or have a lot more saved up. But, I spend a lot of time in the car and I love the hobby/sport of it (as we all do).

I know plenty of people that will drop big money on a vacation, but drive a modest vehicle. Just different strokes for different folks.

I am certainly envious and a little jealous but in a good way. And yes what we spend on your cars does keep people employed. I am in the staffing business and its horrible to see how much work is outsourced overseas because its cheap.

Cannot wait to see the next step!
Appreciate 0