View Single Post
      05-09-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
AlpineRedline
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Need E90POST Help!

A few people know me some of you dont know me (Phillip Bee) from the next guy and some know me well on this forum but in a time like this I hope the good in people will prevail regardless of friend status.

My best friends father passed in a car accident Sunday morning about 1am coming home from fishing at Lake Tawokoni. He normally would stay the night up there but decided to head home late to be there for his wife and family on mothers day. Well in doing so Hwy Patrol belives he swerved to miss a piece of debris (Large peice of wood) off of 276 in Quinlan and lost control of his truck sending him into a roll, through a ditch, into an iron fence, then up and over a tree. He died on impact.

The help that I am asking for is in the form of donations for his family. The funeral proceedings alone are going to cost $9100 and they do not have medical or life insurance to cover that. I ask that people search deep into their hearts to send even as little as $1 if thats alll you can afford in these touch economic times. If anytime is the right time to pay it forward it is in trying times like this to help a fellow car enthusiast and his family out so I thank you in advance!

If interested please forward donations to bellcodi@yahoo.com or I would be happy to meet people. Thanks again!

RIP James A Carroll

Last edited by AlpineRedline; 05-09-2011 at 02:37 PM..
Appreciate 0