Definitive
definitivecars.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: Elsa - 2015 F80 M3 - YMB/SS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by theriz View Post
Umm okay so its going its leno. Idgaf if you believe me or not to tell u the truth. He has pics of the new MF and the 6 series. How in fn world would u know if they came out in a S model. For people that make that much money u never know what can be created. Like I said idgaf if u believe me tbh. Alls I need is relay the info on to u guys. They don't dealership the cars at all no one can buy it there. The only pick up is at the port. He's been working there for 10 years+. I think he knows what he's talking about here. And no I don't care for posting it in the main thread...haha u think u know everything yet u would never know celebs get shit that us regular people don't. He said its a M1S... Like I said u can research everything u want to and it may not show up. I don't need pics to back up whatever I say. Why? Would u like the pic of the M6? I'm not going to ask him for it.. I aint that into this shit. The car is CF. Its jlo... U can hit me with whatever u want. "Zomg that's not possible I searched for 9 hours" "no CF rims are never made for this car" I don't care just passed on info.
getting flamed? Haha u make me laugh just saying! Hehe.
I can post whatever the **** I want this is VC chat thread.
BEST RESPONSE EVER!!!!! Only one major problem. There is no current M1 let alone a M1S... And even if it was an 1M and someone had a special "s" vesion made by BMW like leno, it would be on the front page of this forum!!!!!

FAIL
Appreciate 0