02-23-2011, 07:39 AM   #52
OBI_agent
D to the X to the B!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: ABS,American bargain supercar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augenbrauezug View Post
Please ignore my above remarks, I was in a horribly bitter mood yesterday and my anger was directed in the wrong fashion. Something that doesn't happen to me often, but something I am not proud of none the less.

My best friend was a Marine and killed last August, and a member here made a crude remark regarding our armed forces, and then not even an hour later my friends fiance, directly attacked the memory of my friend. Remember, perspective is 9 10ths of the law, and often times when someone is angry it is due to something else. Again I apologize for my remarks, and the way I came across.

I do somewhat stand by what I said however, I really meant it to not be so brazen. I only meant congradulations, but was just curious as to if your dad had bought it for you. There certainly is no problem if he did, as I said above (but in a manner that does not reflect how I would normally act) I would love to be able to have someone else buy me a car, and I would most certainly brag about it. I definitely meant no ill-will, just misdirected anger and frustration.

Again, that is truly a sweet car, one that you will enjoy for a long time to come. Just be sure you enjoy it on the track, where it was meant to be fully enjoyed!

I'm not going to read the comments regarding my posts, as again, it came across completely wrong and after sleeping on it I cannot believe my own reaction. Again, this is not the way I would normally handle things or act towards another person.
Hey man, forget this. I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how I would feel if I lose a close friend of mine.

So its all cool and thanks for the good wishes.