03-12-2010, 11:43 AM   #4
SpencerM3
Sauce
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$hOnly View Post
I don't think so. I run a similar setup and have no issues with "understeer" and no rubbing at all on 305/25/20's. My tires are Pirellis and the back is slammed on KW V3's. My wheel's offsets are +28, so just a tiny difference here. Unless the PS2's have a super beefy sidewall, you will not rub at all even with 4 people in your car.
Just seems like a big discrepancy from the front to rear tires. Only reason I said a bit of rubbing in the back is I am running 295/30/19’S in the rear with an Eibach drop and occasionally (though not at all lately), if I am going say 70mph or so on the freeway and I hit a dip, the tires do rub a but in the back. But honestly, it happened like 3 or 4 times when I first got them put on and it hasn’t happened much if at all lately.
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0