10-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #1125
2008GT500
I like to go fast
United_States
Rep
Drives: Gee Tee aRe

Quote:
Originally Posted by navfaz View Post
Haha no im not skilled in fighting crime but yea i've had both...I don't want to come off as this spoiled kid becasue im far from that...My parents and i have an understanding as long as i keep my GPA high in school, help out whenever needed, and repsect and all i can have it. I work on the weekends to pay for some minor mods but yeah. My first car was an sl500 but a drunk driver hit me and it was totalled.
Hey man, not being a dick, but you're spoiled. I'm spoiled too, but not like that at such a young age. You've had some nice cars and that's awesome, but call it what it is. I've found that people have more respect for you if you can admit, hey I'm very fortunate to have parents that love me instead of just acting like it's no big deal that your parents would buy you a $60k-$70k car. Hell I'm 27 and my dad helped me get my M3. Keep up the good work though because I respect how you're going about getting the rewards you are. You have to realize though that there are going to be some that have slaved for many years to get where they are and they'll let you know how they feel about it. Most people don't start out with a SL500, followed by a P-Car, followed by a M3. I started in a '95 Ford Bronco.