02-25-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
iRideMyDream
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW HP4

BMW M3 E92 Crash Nurburgring Nordschleife Onboard video

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
The Nürburgring is a motorsports complex around the village of Nürburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It is located about 70 km (43 mi) south of Cologne, and 120 km (75 mi) northwest of Frankfurt. It features a Grand Prix race track built in 1984, and a much longer old “North loop” track which was built in the 1920s around the village and medieval castle of Nürburg in the Eifel mountains. The north loop is 12.8 miles (20.8 km) long and has more than 300 meters (1,000 feet) of elevation change from its lowest to highest points.

This video consists of an amateur racing and you'll see a BMW M3 E92 crashing very hard.

The BMW M3 was racing against some other cars, but suddenly the driver lost the control of the car.The rear side of the car slipped and he lost the control. The track was a little wet and this caused the accident.

I had a conversation with the former M3 owner:

Me: "Seems modified to me, looks like it has springs and a BBK? Your wreck looks like it was on the "Wipperman" turn? I lost my STi on that turn. They don't call it the Wipperman for nothing. I just had flashbacks looking at your video."

M3 Driver: Yes, it was on the Wipperman. The M3 is modified, eibach springs, full akra exhaust and brembo brakes.
But the M3 was out balance because we were with 4 in the car.

Me: "What did you do with the car? Did you part it out or fix it?"

M3 Driver: I fixed it and then sold it, now I have a BMW HP4. Much cheaper and much much faster.
Appreciate 0