View Single Post
      09-25-2009, 01:08 AM   #11
bryanr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Just wondering if I could have gotten an m3 for $900 a month. Options dont matter, im just curious.

I didnt put much down on the 335, so its like 800+ a month for 5 years at 1% financing. But I have a bunch of options. So I was wondering if I could have gotten an m3 for that price, probably a lease with less options.

edit: I just checked bmwusa. I could have gotten a base m3 coupe, 10k miles a year for $935 a month. Thats with zero options and msrp. I probably could have swung a lease for $900 a month with some discounts, since most m3's are for invoice.

edit: Kbb has my car value a few k higher then I owe on trade in and many k higher on private party sale. I bet that I could easily trade in the 335, maybe have a grand or two left over and lease an m3. Not saying im gonna do it, but I like the fact that I could. Thoughts?
Leasing an m3 now is pretty rough. $1000 - $1100 working close to invoice.

Are you paying $800/mo for a 335 lease? ouch... I don't think you could have gotten into a new m3 for close to that but still... when I was running numbers with $500 to $1000 over invoice with all the incentives it was between $660 and $700. Or is it a purchase? If you really want an m3 cheap then keep your eyes open for lease transfers here.