Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
These a superficial views from teenagers and boys in their early 20's.
I disagree - it works quite well. Don't make a fuss over a hottie and you will get what you want.

I had just come out of a long relationship and was fixed up on a blind date the very next day by my cousin. I wanted NOTHING to do with dating but I went anyway. I honestly wasn't looking for anything and just went to shut up my cousin who wouldn't stop telling me about this girl he knew. We went on the date and it went fine. We had enough to talk about and I thought she was very good looking but didn't think much of it because I had ruled out this girl based on the timing alone. I didn't call her the next day. Fast forward a few days and she calls me asking why I haven't called her. We went out the next weekend for a second date and it went well again. By date three we really hit it off and were essentially inseparable from then on. That was January 2007. We got married in 2011 and are now expecting our first child.

Bottom line is that you're best bet is not to try so hard because the right person will likely come out of left field when you least expect it.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0