leemik
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LRP M3 Coupe

Garage List
2020 Acura NSX  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [9.50]
The next morning we checked out of our hotel to start our journey home... but not before making a quick stop at The Bay of Fundy before driving all the way back to Saint John.

So off to The Bay of Fundy

IMG_6123 by leemik, on Flickr

IMG_6155 by leemik, on Flickr

Ummmmmm...risking our lives? LOL

"Flower Pot" rocks at Bay of Fundy.. amazing!

IMG_6234 by leemik, on Flickr

Tide was coming in quick and we had to climb back out..

IMG_6186 by leemik, on Flickr

After this, we checked into the same Hotel in Saint John and left in groups the next morning.. I left at 11am with the second group and we were incident free all the way back home..

Oh, we stopped off in Maine to eat and saw/heard this random Porsche drive by:

IMG_6257 by leemik, on Flickr

Huge disgusting Dragonfly got stuck in my grill !

The gang I'm on the right with the red Izod shirt

IMG_5701 by leemik, on Flickr

The Lime Rock was able to handle the twisties with ease and keep up with the 996 and R8's on the Trail. On the highway though it's overpowered by those cars easily.. but at least my car has a full sized trunk In the end, with all that hard driving I also ended up putting in a litre of ///M oil due to a "Oil at Minimal Level" warning.. this I expected.

I'm looking forward to doing this again next year with my friends and make it an annual thing. The people of Nova Scotia really loved our cars.. I think it's because every local car we've seen there was either a pickup truck or a Chevy Malibu and our cars were different.. Thanks for looking!

--mike
Appreciate 0