View Single Post
      09-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #29
991GT3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModLikeMad View Post
Allow me to apologize ahead of time as it is possible this subject has been beaten to death. However, i find the input of MOST people on this forum to be invaluable and i am coming upon the time to purchase/ order a new Bimmer and I wanted to get some opinions. If you were in my position would you buy a brand spankin' new M3 or consider a near mint, low miles M6 for about the same price maybe less than the aforementioned M3? The extra horsepower on the m6 is nice but I believe it weighs more and happens not to come in manual!! (whoever decided that should be dragged over broken glass) Anyhow, I like both and wanted to know what you guys (and girls) think. I thank you for your time and comments in advance...

M3 all the way. I had an M6 for a little over a year and I found it to be the least favorite vehicle I've owned over the past few years. It's kind of caught in no mans land, between a sport car and a big GT car. On top of the fact I think its kind of ugly (and I know ugly I just ordered an X6M).

-2016 Macan Turbo(GF vehicle)
-2017 Ford Raptor

Last edited by 991GT3; 09-02-2009 at 03:40 PM..
Appreciate 0