07-17-2013, 02:22 PM   #41
redEYEjedi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 / F31 / E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Boi View Post
this is very nice, i think there are a few more than 4 in terms of body conversion. manhart racing has done a number of them with the m5 v10 engine (M3 T V10) as well as a blue one which is also 335 Like the art99erformace on the rotiform blq's, there's the mineral white one on this forum also. There's a guy working on a jerez black one which he aims to keep stock looking. There's also a black one with the e92 rear bumper maybe the front also on gold vmr csl style wheels. The guy who owns it name is Buni. They do not take anything away from yours however. Its stunning, looking forward to seeing more of it.

I dream of having one in jerez black with rd sport stradale front bumper, rd sport rs 2 wheels brembo gt bbk, along with some other things
You're right! I just saw there is another FULL conversion with the V8 engine swap in London or was it in the UK? A mineral white one. VERY nice. Plus I do recall 1 Manhart M3 touring, but didn't know they made multiples.

No worries at all. I'm definitely not the first to do this conversion and not trying to make claims at that at all. I'm excited about this project and would love to continue on more with it. I have some things in the works but haven't solidified anything yet.

SPONSORS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME!! HAHA jk. (but seriously..)