View Single Post
      04-30-2008, 08:58 AM   #11
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

I recently had to buy new skates. I always had Tacks and liked them a lot. I have a big (skate - size 11), flat, wide (especially up front), and Tacks fit perfectly. Finding a new skate was hard, a lot of them are very narrow, and have high arches. Long story short, I bought one70's. I had them baked to my foot which helped break in a lot, took out the high pressure points. They fit like a glove. The boots are incredibly stiff as compared to the tacks, there is no give whatsoever. This took a while to get used to, but now that I am, I have to say, these skates are incredible. They are extremely lightweight as well which I like a lot. I've skated in them close to 5-6 times a week since I bought them in November, and I'm 100% satisfied with my purchase still..

Make sure to air skates out well after each game. Don't throw them in the bag and shut the bag.. They'll start to smell terrible and weigh a ton.

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0