View Single Post
      12-05-2007, 12:00 PM   #12
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineweissM3 View Post
If anything I would have ASSumed the Nappa leather in the M cars would have been more durable than the dakota (?) leather in the regular 3 series.
The Novillo (sp?) leather in the M3 is new..correct? I think the M5 still has Nappa.........
My personal experience agrees with your assumption... the quality and looks of the Cinnamon Nappa in my 2004 E46 M3 held much better than my previous Natural Brown Dakota in a 2002 E46 330i. Both maintained with Spineybeck leather cleaner and conditioner at least every 3 months...

There was not even a comparison: my pants belt simply stained the Natural Brown lower lumbar section permanently, but the same belt in the Nappa did not do anything at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineweissM3 View Post
MMM...Cinnamon.

I'd be all over that if it were offered now.
That's one of my biggest peeves with this new M3... for me Cinnamon was the interior color that completely separated the M3 in interior looks from the regular 3 Series. It was no Black, no Brown, no Red, no Grey, no Beige/Tan shade... it was Cinnamon.

Now it is back to regular programming (Black, Grey, Red and an off Beige/Pepto Bismol)...
Appreciate 0