02-15-2013, 10:38 AM   #10
BaLLzZz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
Well you will have more issues if you decide that now since they've already performed work and replaced parts. At this point you are stuck with this dealer.
I don't agree. Your never stuck or cuffed to a dealer. There independently owned. Independently operated. Independent customer service. Now there is a good chance the car has been flagged by the VIN. But that may not be the case especially if there no lawsuit or such associated with the car.

If I was in the OP's dilemma I would go in my car and press the sos button try and get a free tow to the dealer who does business with his aftermarket shop and play dumb until further questioned. Never lie just say as little as possible. If they ask tell the truth. Bla bla and see where it unfolds from there. That seems to be his best bet currently.

01 e46 m54 - Current : 14 f10 n26 - Boring & Gone : 15 f30 n26 - Current : 08 e92 n54 - Gone & Missed!!!
Appreciate 0