Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i M Sport

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpc3 View Post
you can easily access it? I installed/coded mine Friday and I don't think I'm getting power to the camera. I'm working with Patryk on this but know its likely going to be a challenge to diagnose between continents... I'm curious what you get with the camera unplugged, understand if its buried and you can't get to it easily.

I have everything coded, CIC looks like yours however there is no picture. I can adjust the contrast and brightness in the display so this has me a little baffled. I would assume the picture would remain black with no video signal... maybe thats a CIC display function though. I plan on hitting RadioShack to make a jumper to test for power back at the camera plug. I'm betting its up in the harness somewhere though.

Any thoughts/help appreciated.

Where did you go to have this coded? Or did you do it yourself? I thought it would be simply a PNP but I have no idea how to go about coding
BMW Performance Kidney Grille, CF Lip Spoiler, CF Diffusser, Blackline LCI Tailights, Magnaflow Full Exhaust, BMS Intake, Jb4 w/ E85, Meth Injection, BMS DP, VRSF 5" Intercooler, CP-E Charge Pipe, KW CS Coilover, M3 Subframe Bushings, VMR VB3 Wheels, Stage 2 Fuel Pump, M3 Control Arms, Dinan Camber Plates, Pure Stage 2.
Appreciate 0