View Single Post
      04-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #1
crazydrummer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i 08

Custom Fully Ceramic Coated header-back exhaust by EMS Powered.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,500.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest

Now boxed up and ready to ship!!

Custom built, fully ceramic coated, header-back exhaust with "burnt" tips! Dyno proven 32rwhp 20rwt gains! Built by EMS Powered in Austin, TX less than 6 months ago. The only entirely 3in header-back exhaust for e90/e92 m3 that I have seen and has dyno proven gains!

One of the BEST sounding exhausts I've ever heard. Gives this car the sound it should have. I recently bought a new e92 and got this exhaust as part of a deal. I would leave it on as I LOVE the sound, however I already have plans for another custom setup of my own and I such must let it go. Everyone that I showed the exhaust too is calling me crazy for selling it!

The car you see on EMS powered's website, along with all of their pictures, and dyno, is of my car as this is the only system of the type they have built. Don't know the exact weight saving, but this system is VERY LIGHT. When we took it off the car me and my mechanic were both very surprised by its weight. Also for what its worth we were able to touch the exhaust bare-handed 5mins after turning the car off.

Pros:
Very light weight
Fully ceramic coated (low heat)
3in all the way back
dyno proven 32rwhp gains
"burnt" style tips.
high-flow cats

Cons:
It does have a little drone from 2000-2300rpm

The exhaust is off of the car and I am going to box it up tomorrow. Below are some pictures of the exhaust along with a video to get an idea of the intoxicating sound! Although I will say it doesn't do the bass of this exhaust any justice. As for price I'm open to offers. You can see the initial cost of the exhaust on EMSpowered's website. HERE to give some context of the quality of the system. Please PM me and/or post in this thread. Thanks guys! Lets get this gone

FYI: we made sure the street was clear before we did anything