11-13-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
///Msports180
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: F80 C63

Western Australia- Workshops for Servicing/repairs etc

Hi Gents,

My names Neil, new to the forum, live in Bunbury WA, i have been reading as much as i can as im looking to purchase a used M3 early next year. This forum is such an awesome source of info and idea's.

I have come from a back ground of mainly jap turbo car's with my current skyline making 380rwhp and being a ball to drive on the track (Been racing club level for 10+years). How ever im getting a little older and thinking i deserve to buy myself the car ive longed for since i first saw one in 2007 at the Perth Auto expo, coincidentally when we saw the wife's dream car the R36 Passat wagon, she's got her's so its time for mine!

Im just after some workshops that people recomend for servicing and general repairs on these so i can start ringing around to get some idea's on yearly running costs etc and to find someone trust worrthy to do an inspection when i find the right one.

Hope i can eventually meet some members and have some fun on the track with these awesome car's. I have only driven a manual so far and am very impressed with the balance, the power is beautiful and linear and the noise is like angels singing.

Anyway enough of that im off home as have just finished a night shift!

Thanks.