09-14-2014, 09:28 AM   #22
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by s85e90 View Post
Why do you even drive a BMW if you seem to think they are bad and unreliable cars?
Wait now one moment....
My previous car was a 325i full AC/Schnitzer and had it for 20 years !
It put 325.000 + km on it ...indeed !And with only Mobil 0W40 !
I'm seeing the 325i still in traffic and we say hello..blinking with our lights !
So at that moment it was for me that BMW cars where almost unbreakable , I drove this car the 5H1T out of that engine,if engine was cold or warmed up always to red line ..and that car is still running....Imagine my friend !
But I saw always ///M cars at my BMW/dealer, yup indeed dream cars , how they sound,how they look ect..."The ultimate driving machine" Indeed but for some....how long ?
And a few years ago my BMW/Dealer organized an ///M weekend with ///M test drivers, the result was that I was sold ,and my choise was... ///M3E92 full with EDC, DCT ect...SSII .
Only after I found this forum and saw the whole Bearing 5H1T !
When thinking and feeling of what an ///M3 costs here in Belgium + taxes and yearly taxes and fuel prices it's realy normal that I have the feeling that i'm rippped by BMW the more that they do nothing , knowing the worldwide problem of the bearings of the S65 , think this is no Kia engine ?
The more that I know that in the last 6 months more than 200 S65's where engines (worldwide) let us guess why ? What do you think my friend ?
So the more I know....the more i'm getting angry that a brand like BMW let us stifle in our problems,and sure they know about it because they replace them knowing this engine is not cheap !
That's why i'm driving BMW and ///M car because I didn't knew about the bearing 5H1T of the S65, and if I knew... it was no BMW for me that's for sure !
So that's my story my friend and that's why i'm angry not to you it's what i'm thinking.. seeing on this forum ...don't think it's very positive when you realy care about our car ?
A question....if you knew about the bearing 5H1T and saw all the failures and blown engines would you still buy it ?

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0