View Single Post
      09-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #64
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Probably in a legal fashion. I obviously don't know his background, but he currently could be as unstable as a one legged hooker and he can still buy a gun. Unless he's been committed to a mental institution he's legally able to purchase a firearm.

Here is the New York Daily News front page today..... Bunch of manipulative hacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
And apparently he didn't use an AR-15 (the media made that up). He was on SSRI's:

http://www.infowars.com/media-buries...-navy-shooter/
Correct the police have come out and said they he used a Shotgun not a rifle of any sort. I know the main stream media said it was an AR-15 and same gun as Newtown, than correct themselves to say it was long gun ie rifle or shotgun (which are not really long guns). In the gun fight with police he was able to take one of the officer guns and used it too.

I said this before at the Newtown incident, that kid also has a shot gun and could have done far more damage than with a semi automatic weapon. This guy manage to kill 12 with a shotgun and it did not require him to be very accurate.

So when are they going to start locking up these nut cases. This is the only thing in common with all these cases and they are refusing to address the issue.

Last edited by Maestro; 09-18-2013 at 02:26 PM..
Appreciate 0