View Single Post
      01-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
M3Guy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

X-pipe fun

Hey guys. I have recently moved from my e46 M3 into a 2011 comp package e92 M3 and couldn't be happier. I'm going to do a write up about my take on the differences soon. Right now I have a mod question. I'm planning on doing a ess 625 or 650 probably in a year or so and I know one thing I need to do is loose the cats which is fine with me anyways. Now I have utilized the magical search function and have gained a good deal of knowledge about x pipes and the differences from one to the other. Most of that info is quite old so I was wanting to get any new opinions on the best brands out now for gains and sound. Most of what I've seen is Gintani and Challenge at the top of the list. However these (especially Gintani) are very hard to find for sale anywhere. Gintani doesn't even have them on their site :/ Most of the sites I'm familiar with are e46 oriented which of course some also have e92 M3 stuff but none have either if these pipes. EAS has even quit carrying Challenge. Anyways any opinions and info on what and where to buy would be great
Appreciate 0