E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacartus View Post
I have the cable in your Amazon link: Loftek Interface USB OBD2 OBD II for BMW - INPA/ Ediabas - K+ DCAN

I appreciate your efforts, but it really would be helpful if the vendor provided a link to a cable that is guaranteed to work; one that has English installation files that are compatible with current operating systems. The Loftek cable was a pain to install because most of the screens were in German and it also asked if the install was to "NT or XP" (how old was that install file). If the vendor can provide a link to a cable that is guaranteed to work, I'm in; otherwise I'm out.
Hey!

I apologize for the bit of headache with the cable. Considering that these come from all over the world, I can see how frustrating it can be.

I don't have any personal experience with the ones in the Amazon search, but I do have the One-Stop Electronics cable in the link below. It has worked 100% flawlessly. No special installation or anything. I just plugged it in, Windows installed the drivers, and I was good to go. It has worked for both my coding and logging needs.

http://www.one-stop-electronics.com/...&product_id=16

At any rate, I will get in contact with ************** to figure out a good solution or further advice. Thanks for the patience.
Appreciate 0