View Single Post
      10-21-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Vred interest thread here:

I just stopped by Performance Plus and asked about a bulk buy of tires. I threw out 10 sets with 255/35-19 and 275/35-19 as the desired tires, mainly for the RAC guys, but these will fit the stock 19's too. They told me they could cut the price more if we had 10+ sets ordered.
They have the rears in stock but would need to order more fronts.

I'm not going to collect money or anything, but if I can tell them they have 10 people who will buy, they'll work on the price. He didn't know how much more off they could do since he would have to talk with the manager.

People from the East coast said the shipping was pretty expensive, so I don't know if it'll work for you guys.

Please post if you're serious about getting some tires. I'm hoping for around $20/tire off, but once I get 10 solid people, I'll tell them we're ready when they are and get a solid price. If we get more people, that's no problem.

1. aus
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0