10-08-2009, 11:26 AM   #10
BarryC
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Xoible View Post
i've always dealt with UUC and they've always been great. that doesnt make it hit or miss, but you gotta understand that shit happens in this business and there's always something that falls thru the cracks. usually when the order belongs to someone who whines a lot, and that's when we see stupid threads like this
Yo dude - I understand that shit happens. It's what the vendor does to make things right when it does. The shit that prompted my post is that I had to call numerous times to get them to do what they stated they would do. Hence the title.

Additionally, I've bought a ton of aftermarket parts (>$75k) over the past 10 years from different vendors therefore I have quite a bit of experience with both good and bad vendors. The purpose of my post was to state my experience with UUC and that it was less than stellar. Having said that, I would readily recommend other vendors such as Bimmerworld, IND, EAS, Custom Performance, Vivid Racing over these guys. If UUC were a well run business they would take my criticism and fix the issues that led to this post.

BC

PS - I'd add Turner Motorsport to the list of recommended vendors too....

Last edited by BarryC; 10-08-2009 at 05:25 PM..
Appreciate 0